Curing Diseases Through Your Diet

Every week, news stories reveal that taking a particular herb, food or supplement can have a positive effect on our health. Many diseases can be reversed, controlled and cured if we change the way we eat or through other natural means.

Doesn't it make sense to learn how what we eat can help prevent and even cure such diseases. This blog is dedicated to providing such information directly and through valuable links and other resources.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Polyps Benign!

In my previous blog posting, I talked about the colonoscopy I underwent. The procedure, which used up a couple of hours on a Tuesday afternoon, included the removal of several polyps. These polyps or portions of them were sent to a lab to be analyzed.

The results have come back and it was all good news. First, I had two different types of polyps growing on my intestine walls. One type does not get cancerous and the other type can become cancerous. Thankfully, in my case, the polyps that were of the second type were not cancerous. Hurray! I am very glad that they were benign and were removed before they could change into a threat to my life. I do take selenium and other cancer fighting supplements such as various anti-oxidants, perhaps that helped. And I eats me greens...

Anyway, eat wisely and check with your doctor about the health of your colon.

Best wishes to all.

No comments: